Saturday, December 25, 2010

Week 8 (20-24 Dec 2011)


Today my supervisor Puan Maizatulshima will visit me. So before she come like usually i do my work until i received sms from her that she was on the way to office. So i was tell my HR executive, Fion that my lecturer will come to visit me.

After she arrived Fion was meet her and bring her to the tour in the office. Fion was show every each subsidiaries in my office. In this supervisor visit i need to give the feedback to her about my work at here, is there any problem here, explain about business company and so on.

With the compliment HR told to Puan Maizatulshima so far so good i'm here. Everyday come to work,never took M.C..Alhamdulillah...

Like usually from my previous blog report i was do the same thing. So,here i attached a picture with my supervisor,Puan Maizatulshima. Thanks Puan for your visit :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment