Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 9 (27-31 December)

Wow.It will going tough week for me in this week. I need to replace Ah Kuan because she will take on leave to clear her annual leave for this year. In this week it also is a busy week for me.

At Monday like usually i need to key in balance out of stock and make a report to sent to the client. Alhamdulillah no complaint as well. I manage my work even though it is a little bit messy on my table due to work overload. A lot of paper work need to be do on time!!!

Other than that i need to do new itinerary also for the next year. From the email that i receive from client, i need to follow the schedule that was already set by the client. With the schedule also i need to submit to the client attendance report for merchandiser. They need to check whether it have merchandiser skip from the work.

I also have to do all the work in admin department this week. On Wednesday like usually courier to the branches Pos Ad and it subsidiaries. Manage stationery to give to the merchandiser. I need to ensure they are not take stock over than need.

Compiling all the file that was check also. Start from compile KPI form until compile price check and shopping list for reference in future

No comments:

Post a Comment