Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 11 (10-14 January 2011)


Well this is my last week at here. So sad to say goodbye but in this world there are only one choice to make. I need to continue my final semester after this end of internship.

In this week i was follow Thyra to give me exposure about merchandising. She is Operation Executive and she handle the project from one of the client which is Fonterra. Fonterra is from New Zealand company and the famous product from them is Anlene, Anmum and Cadbury Ice Cream.We was check at the outlet whether merchandiser doing their work well or not futhermore i need to evalulate the work base on KPI form.

Other than that on this week i need to compile all the report to submit to General Manager, Wai See. She need to look the performance of the month. Because every 3 month she need to present to the all staff at Pos Ad about business company performance and achievement. I have experience with that. We call it as Quarterly meet Meeting where all the staff will see the presentation from General Manager in every subsidiaries from Pos Ad. I also and the new staff need to introduce our self on this meeting.

At 14 January on 6 p.m i was meet all the staff in this company. Say thank you to everybody for the sweet memories and experience doing my internship. It's hard to say goodbye. Furthermore i'm close with Thyra. We always discuss about work together. She look sad but what to do. That is only a time i have to complete my internship. Bye-bye Pos Ad....

No comments:

Post a Comment