Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 10 (3-7 January 2011)

Hi we meet again in the 10th week of my internship. For information actually my last day of internship at 14 January 2011 due to request from HR from my office because she said 2 month is too short and i am willing to extend my period until that day.

For this week i was change my working area from admin department to operation department. It is the challenging work because i need to report to the client and at the same time i need to manage people to follow the work schedule.

In this week Ray Kok Wah will observe me on how to do the work at operation site. Like usually i need to update the latest stock for Permanis. It is not too good because i receive the complaint on my work, but it's okay because at least i got the new experience to facing with client.

It is a headache week for me because it is hard to manage people. Some of them know that i am just internship,so then the work is not proper. So who will be blame by client?Of course me. So what i'm doing is i was cut their KPI regarding the complaint from client. Work with honest. Don't issue the problem if not i will counter back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment